The most talented artists in the universe joined together to create The most amazing artwork and present it on a different site.
On this site you'll find only crap!

Each month a new theme will be presented. create any type of art Work in any medium. the only rule is that it has to be related to The theme.

To join send an email to vanillaherring@gmail.com

JULY THEME :

Awkward Moments

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June theme is done!


That's a handsome corckboard I know...I have some mad graphic design skills!
Thanks  to all the artists who posted,some good shit as promised. for those of you who didn't post I Know deep in my heart you will post on this next theme...I just know it....but just in case you wont..I Will hunt you down and....and have a little talk with you, probably over some tea and biscuits or Possibly over a beer and pickles depending on the hour. if it's after 7:00 pm I will lean towards the beer And pickles option...but some strong words will be said for sure!

If you have ideas for next month theme leave a comment.
God bless you! and god bless america!

No comments:

Post a Comment